Prices and Availability
You can book your holiday at anytime of the day or night with our online booking system - simply click the dropdown arrow to find the carriage you want and then look for the available dates highlighted in green in the calendars below. Click on your chosen holiday start date and let the system guide you. Make sure you have the correct year showing, as the system defaults to the first availibility. If you need assistance or would rather make your booking over the phone, please don't hesitate to call us on 01503 230783 or 07776 261192 and we'll do our best to help.
Short breaks are offered throughout the winter period, and within twelve weeks of the holiday start date at other times. Sometimes it is not possible to book these and some of the special offers that we have on the website online; if you cannot find the break you want please call on the above numbers.
Card transactions are processed by our Tier 1 PCI compliant card services provider Secure Trading
Notes When Booking
- All bookings are accepted subject to our Terms and Conditions
- Changeover day for week stays in The Old Luggage Van, Mevy, The Travelling Post Office and Millpool is normally Friday, Harvey is Saturday. Short breaks normally run from Monday to Friday (4 nights) or Friday to Monday (3 nights) in all carriages
- The deposit required when booking is £150 with the balance due 12 weeks before the holiday start. If you are booking within 12 weeks of the your holidays start date, full payment will be required.
- Pets are welcome (except in Mevy) subject to our terms and conditions and payment of the appropiate fee of £15 per pet.
- Harvey - The price quoted is for the East end of the carriage. There is an option during the booking process to upgrade to include the West End for only £120. The maximum party size for booking only one end of Harvey is six. If your party is larger than six, you will also need to book the West End.